Since Apex Legends was released on February 4,
There are already players who are dominating matches and putting up impressive statistics
What makes things even more complicated
With this in me, YouTuber and battle royale expert TheXclusiveAce has published 20 videos for players who are trying to improve at Apex
although he says that the video is meant for beginners, there may be be one of the first masters of the basics.
- Land together, but separate: The landing system in this game allows all three team members to stick together. While staying together is a good strategy, players should be off at the very last second because they do not find enough loot.
Ammo is key:
- Loot the important things first: Ammo is key:
Because you are burning ammo fast, this is always the case.
- Go for headshots: The headshot multipliers for almost every weapon are powerful, even if the enemy is wearing a pearl. This makes it very much worth going for headshots, especially in the early game engagements.
- Use movement to your advantage: Movement in this game is very important and can be used to unaware enemies. Don't hesitate to flank around players
- Do not be afraid to use your ability: 're not going to survive to use it later.
- Not worth finishing downed enemies: Unlike other battle royales, it's not worth wasting time and ammo finishing downed players.
- Do not rush to revive teammates: For the same reasons, you shouldn't rush to revive teammates .
- Understand color hitmarkers: The color of hitmarkers reveals what type of Armor a player is using, which can help you approach the gunfight with a better strategy.
- Know when enemy Armor breaks: When shooting at enemy players, that means that you've just broken their armor.
- Pick up enemy Armor: Even if an enemy's armor was broken during a gunfight, it will still appear in their stash as having full health.
- Use Shield Cells first: You should always have Shield Cell as your primary health item because they take three seconds to give you 25 health while Syringes take five.
- Use the Ping system: One of the Apex Legends' best features is the Ping system, which you can use to get the point out loot.
- Always slide when going downhill: Whenever traversing on a downhill slope, which is always faster than going down.
- Use Jump Towers:
- Holster weapon when running:
Holster weapon when running:You can always holster your weapon to sprint around faster.
- Only pickup attachments you need: Not every attachment fits every weapon.
- Use the player-count marker: The marker that shows the number of players remaining is located on the top
- Take the gunfights to improve:
You can watch TheXclusiveAce's full video on these 20 Apex Legends tip down below, as they go into them further demonstrates some in-game.
Are there any other tips you think belong to the list? Let us know by tweeting us @Titanfallblog or @Dexerto and proposing your ideas!