New Delhi, July 31
Actress Rhea Chakraborty told the Supreme Court that she was falsely accused of FIR, who was registered against her by Bihar, the father of the deceased actor Sushant Singh Rajputs.
The suicide case of Susanto Singh Rajput recently became dramatic when his father KK.Singh recently filed a FIR in Patna, accusing six people, including actress Rhea Chakraborty, of suicide.
Also read: Sushant told ex-girlfriend Ankita he’s “pretty unhappy” because Rhea “harassed him”
ED writes to Bihar police seeking FIR against actress Sushant Singh in the Rajput case
Is Rhea Chakraborty not in his Mumbai residence?
Sushant Singh Rajput Suicide: Rhea Chakraborty moves to SC
Rs 15 crore transferred from Sushant Rajput account, father says FIR
Ankita Lokhande comments on Sushant Singh Rajput sister Shweta in witty “truth happiness” recording
Gold Digger: When Sushant Singh Rajput’s Father Presents FIR, Kangana Ranaut’s Rhea Chakraborty
The actress, who moved the Supreme Court on Wednesday to move the investigation to Mumbai, told the summit court that she had also received numerous threats of death and rape and that she was suffering deep trauma as a result of Sushanta’s loss, which has grown even more. due to the constant glare of the media, this case was received.
Rhea informed the Supreme Court that she had a close relationship with Sushant until June 8th. She said Sushant had been depressed for some time and was on antidepressants.
“Due to the special facts and circumstances of this case, the petitioner was wrongly included in this case by the Krishna Kishore Singh instance,” Rehea stated in her statement of claim.
“He committed suicide on the morning of June 14 at his Bandra residence, hanging himself. The petitioner was summoned and visited the Bandra police station on various days, and her statement was recorded in accordance with section 175 of the CCP.
“The petitioner lodged a complaint with the Santa Cruz police station in Mumbai about death and rape threats. It would be fair and expedient for the case to be directed from Patna to Mumbai,” the statement said.
Speaking to IANS earlier, Rhea’s lawyer Satish Maneshinde said his client had filed a petition electronically with the Supreme Court to move the investigation from Patna to Mumbai, where an investigation into the actor’s death had already begun.
Sushant and Rhea were in contact until the suicide of the suspected actor on June 14th. Sushant’s father made various allegations against Rhea, including taking money from his son and threatening to make his medical reports public. Sushant’s family also accused Rhea of keeping him away from his family.